Join Our Collective
A part of our mission is to bring together this vast, yet ever shrinking network of designers, artisans and innovators in our creative community. We are endlessly inspired by our peers and understand how balanced partnerships can truly elevate the outcome. If we come together to support our peer businesses, we will mutually benefit from the experience. We believe it is important to retain the identity of the individual designers and brands in order to allow each to focus on and excel at their most valuable specialty.
Become a Collaborator
For interested businesses, independent designers and artisans who believe they have the right skills to match our vision and aesthetic we would love to start a conversation. We are consistently open to building new relationships with builders, production vendors, architects, interior designers, event planners, photographers, graphic designers, brand and marketing specialists.
Currently Looking to Collaborate with:
- Interior + Decor Stylists with a wealth of knowledge in accessories and decor for high-end and luxury interiors.
- Florists for our interior shoots
- Photographers for our final shoots and developing content for our newsletter
- Carpenters + Craftsman to design and develop unique custom furniture and accessories for our design projects
- Operate an independently managed business. Preferably in Seattle or New York City.
- Willingness to partner with other brands on projects
*Please note: with collaborations and partnerships we are not your employers, you will be hired as independent contractors by our clients. You are expected to supply your own professional, legal contracts and proposals for each project.
Our business is growing and we are expanding our in house team! We are currently accepting emerging talent to support our team with design projects. In turn you will gain industry experience and a valuable mentor relationship to support you in developing your design career. This position is for individuals looking to expand their knowledge and to gain an inside perspective on working for or running their own independent design business.
The role of the design intern would entail: order management; obtaining samples; running errands; interior styling; building presentations and drafting in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and AutoCAD (AutoCAD skills a plus, but not required however, drafting skills are a necessity).
- Completed at least 1 year of design school/training
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- Confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
- The ability to work with a team - collaboration is a major factor with our company!
- A great attitude - please leave the egos at home
- Exceptional work ethic - because no entrepreneur made it being lazy!
Additional experience or knowledge in these areas would set you apart from the crowd:
- Having a good understanding of social media and how to capture an audience
- AutoCAD drafting skills
- Order placement and management
- Client management
- A portfolio or documentation of comparable work experience that exhibits your design aesthetic and sensibilities.
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week. You will need your own vehicle or independent mode of transportation. And a love for dogs! This position is unpaid, however if you express interest and prove to be a great fit to our team a full-time position will be considered at the end of the internship.